Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sweet Escape to Pinterest






Its been a long while since I last wrote anything. Time has been flying by. Two jobs, four kids, wrestling, basketball, karate, and volleyball keep a girl busy!  There is a website called Pinterest and I am obsessed! I go on everyday and pin my favorite things. I am gathering ideas for the house, cooking, and outfits I love, crafts, children's activities, and gifts! Lately I have been trying new recipes from there and so far the family has been impressed. I suppose I should spend less time on Pinterest and more time working out or cleaning the house but when I have a free moment its the one place I want to be. The escape from chaos into my dream world where every room in my home is organized, clean, and decorated perfectly. Where every meal is straight out of Martha Stewart's kitchen, my children are dressed, and my abs and ass are in perfect shape! The screaming doesn't exist, the stresses of life melt to the floor, and I can be free.  Anyway, here are some pics of the wonderful things I have created thanks to Pinterest. I am going to continue to explore this new found world of betterment's and improvements and hope that if I do drag you into it also, you won't out create me! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment