Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mommy Time

I love having time with my daughters. They are so much fun and even tho they are only 2 and 4 they can hold their own when it comes to shopping. I took them to one of my favorite places, GiGi's Cupcakes. They picked orange cream and wedding cake, probably because both had "sparkles" on it. They gobbled them up and as soon as that sugar set in, OMG they were go go going! Its amazing how many people ask me if they are twins but I guess when they are only 2 pounds and 1 inch apart in size its easy to think that. We had a great day and by the time we were on our way home they both were asking non-stop "when are we gonna see dad?" Guess there is only so much "mommy time" they can take, or it was cause they were excited to show him their new outfits! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment