Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kirby Rider



My grandparents owned a Kirby vacuum. When I was little I got excited when it was time to vacuum but not because I wanted to help. Their Kirby was red and heavy and big enough for me to ride on when my grandmother vacuumed. I would jump on the front get a free ride while my grandmother did all the work. I think back now and probably should have given her a break more often. The other night we needed to vacuum bad! We had everything from cereal to popcorn to who knows what else my kids have brought in with them all over the floor. I busted out our Kirby which is still heavy but silver in color, to get the job done. Jade wanted to help but something isn't working right on our Kirby and so it goes forward with ease but backing up is not easy when its in drive. Once we switched the drive to neutral I showed Jade what I used to do to my grandma when she vacuumed and surprise she really likes it too. So not only did I get the floors cleaned but I also got in a great workout. Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment