Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gold To Orange

Alex and I belt tested last night and I am pleased to announce we are officially orange belts.  It was about 2 hours of karate and judging by the sweat I produced (gross I know) it was work.  I felt proud of myself and especially of Alex because he has been through so much with the change in karate schools.  I think he felt proud too because its not everyday he has a smile ear to ear like the one in the photo.  I am absolutely happy with the decision we made to have him do karate and I truly believe it is helping him come out of his shell.  He has mentioned he would like to do wrestling.  I am thinking he will have a great role model and personal coach right here at home and maybe it will help him and Michael get along just a little bit better.  thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment