Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Pink I Can, I Pink I Can

















Yesterday was the annual Dirty Girl Mud Run here in Wisconsin.  I participated in it last year and had so much fun that I wasn't going to miss this years.  It was held in a new location and it by far exceeded last years experience.  The kids stayed with Jayne and Keith and Kato went with me to the race.  Its a 5k obstacle race for women only.  The proceeds go to fight breast cancer.  This year our teams theme was "I pink I can, I pink I can" and it was printed on our panties which we wore on the outside of our shorts.  There were only five of us but it was perfect.  We had a blast and enjoyed all the obstacles of mud, mud puddles, more mud, a few tires, and some stuff to climb over.  I think it is such a positive thing for women to do as a group.  Empowering each other is something we should all be doing because you never know when you might need some girl power! Speaking of girl power I can't wait to go to Arizona this year for an entire week to hang with my girls for Ladies Football Weekend.  Looking forward to next years Dirty Girl! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment