Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Nugget is Nine



Alex turned 9 last Saturday! I made him chocolate chip muffins to take to school on Friday! Saturday he decided to have a sleep over birthday party. It very well could be the last one. Boys are just too wild! I made him a cake and he decided he wanted to have wrestling on it.  We got the boys McDonalds and had a nerf gun battle.  Alex was excited to get a Badger pillow from my mom and Kato was excited she included the garbage bag for all the wrapping clean up.  He got a remote controlled helicopter, Pokemon cards, a Badger hat, some Marine dudes, and various other super awesome things.  The boys enjoyed WWF smack down and surprisingly no one got seriously injured.  I was happy only three stayed the entire night, the others went home around 9pm.  They stayed up until 3am, ate popcorn, drank root beer, and played with his new toys.  I made them pancakes and sausage for breakfast.  When they were all gone I was tired and exhausted.  It was a fun party for him but I think next year, we will go back to the Community Center where they all can run and play and be loud!! Happy Birthday Nugget, I hope being 9 is everything you hoped it would be!!






No comments:

Post a Comment