Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ella turned 1






My heart has melted as it usually does when it comes to my kids. I love them with all I have, all that I am, and all that I ever will be. There is not much I wouldn't do for them, as a mother should. So on the 19th of July my last baby turned One. I spent the night before getting ready for the big day. I made her a cake and a cupcake of her very own and it wasn't much fun. Not because I was sad about her growing up so fast but because its so gosh darn hot that the frosting kept melting and I had to keep putting it in the fridge and when it was all said and done it didn't turn out like I had wanted, especially because she is my last baby. I would have loved for her to have the best cake ever but I guess it won't really matter because she won't remember it anyway. Alex and Jade helped her opened her gifts, well they actually opened them themselves and she enjoyed playing with them. Her grandparents came over for her birthday song, cake and ice cream which she ate all by herself and then Daddy gave her a much needed bath. It was a good first birthday for her even if she doesn't understand what happened. She is such a good baby and I will miss every minute of it even though I was there for all of it. She is turning into a toddler but she will always be my baby. Happy First Birthday Ella. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment