Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is it September Yet??


I never thought I would be the mom that says "I can't wait for school to start back up again!" but lately its all I can think about. Alex has been going to summer school for the past 4 weeks which helps a little but he gets home around 10:30 then I have to start lunches, change diapers, and put the girls down for naps. He is frustrated because he is so active and most of his friends are still at summer school or not available to play. He waits all day for his dad to get home and because he has to get up early still he is limited on play time with him. He is cranky in the morning and doesn't want to read at night. There are only two days left but each day is like pulling teeth with him and I am really ready for it to be over. I hope that when summer school is done he will get better. So this morning when I went in his room it melted my heart to see him sleeping like this. They are so much sweeter when asleep. I love him so much and feel bad about not having enough patients for his pissy attitude when I know its hard for him at this age to be buckled down with sisters who are 5 years younger then him and having his BFF (dad) be at work all day. Today I have arranged a play date so lets hope everything goes smoothly. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment