Friday, February 3, 2012

Ella 18 months


Ella had her 18th month check up the other day. She weighed in at 23 pounds which put her in the 32% range. Her height was at 31 1/2 inches, 40% range, and her head well she is like her sister, 61% range. She got 3 shots all in one leg and a sucker. The doctor said she is doing great and gave us some suggestions on how to get her to stop waking up through out the night. He said its time to take down the crib. I was sad and almost cried but know that it is for her own good. She is growing up really quick and even though I am here with her everyday for almost every hour, every second, I still feel like I am missing it. She talks, walks, eats, plays, and dances yet I haven't come to terms with her being a toddler. She will always be my baby. The million kisses I give her a day are not enough, the time I spend snuggled under a blanket on the couch reading her a book is not enough. The smiles she gives and the laughter I hear melt my heart. We are so blessed. Love me some Ella Beez. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment