Wednesday, June 13, 2012






This summer we decided to invest in a pool for our backyard.  Usually we buy pool passes and head to the pool in town for our cool downs but because my schedule conflicts with the pool hours we thought this will be a better option.  I will miss the conversations with the other adults but in the end the time and energy it takes to get the kids down there and packing and unpacking all the stuff needed to go to the pool will be alleviated.  We had a wonderful Sunday and I decided to enjoy our pool.  I had to go out and buy a new swim suit because my older ones are too big but I am not complaining.  Kato worked really hard on cleaning out the pool and getting it ready for my relaxation time.  I got a new blow up floaty and spent the majority of the day lounging.  It was great!!  Kato and the kids joined me in the pool and we had alot of fun.  I am thinking this will be a great summer!! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment