Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jades 4th Birthday






My oldest daughter celebrated her 4th birthday yesterday and she couldn't have been more excited to turn 4! Its a big deal because she can officially start school in the fall.  I made her pink cupcakes, with pink and purple frosting.  She could hardly wait for her dad to come home so she could open her presents under her birthday tree.  She was so excited to see what was in each one.  She loved her new clothes from Grandma Kim and wore some to bed.  She loved her movie from Uncle Nick and his family.  She got so excited to see the jewelry kit from us. She loves getting money in cards and envelopes but what kid doesn't? The highlight of the day was at nap time.  I love her so much and thought it would be fun to have a cupcake with her, just her and I.  I asked her if she wanted to and of course she said yes.  It was our secret, until now.  After the cupcake I asked her if she likes being four she said yes but next year I need to make her cake this big (she holds out her arms as wide as possible) and I said that is really big.  I said we could take it to her school to share with friends, she got worried because how would we be able to get a cake that big to school? Thank goodness I have an entire year to plan it!  Happy 4th Birthday Jade! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment