Monday, February 21, 2011

Don't Crack Nuts just wrestle

It has been super busy lately and I haven't really had time to post anything. I am excited to report that Michael has made it to State!! He got 2nd place at sectionals up in Tomah on Saturday, after a very difficult match against a guy from Middleton, who just so happened to get first place at regionals (see photo from previous posting). Speaking of which I just want to say to all you wrestlers out there...squeezing another guys sack on purpose to the point it makes someone buckle over is down right (sorry grandma for the bad words that are about to flow off my fingers) FU**ED UP!!!! If you feel the need to do this to another person just to get a win you need to take a long look at yourself and your skills and find another way to get better. You are lucky you didn't permanently injure my son cause had you done that I would have made sure your wrestling days are over!!! I understand if its a true accident and sometimes it does happen but when video proof shows you doing this on purpose cause you can't win fair and square then that is unsportman like conduct and you should automatically be disqualified. So suck it and better luck next year. Anyway, I will post more when I can and when I get the photos. Other then that, I now need to go cool off cause it was really difficult for me to write this without using every single bad word I know cause it really bothered me this happened. Good Luck at State Michael you deserve it!!!! thanks for reading and more to follow xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment