Thursday, June 23, 2011

These Dreams....


You know things are really bad when you start dreaming about it. Especially if you dream about it more then once in a short amount of time. When you then dream about it three times its time to do something about it. So last Friday night I had a really good dream. It was so real and vivid that I actually forgot I was only dreaming. It was the kind of dream that you want to keep going and when you wake up you are really disappointed that you had to wake up. You try and go back to sleep even if its only for the few minutes your snooze button allows, in hopes to recreate that magical place in your dream. It usually doesn't happen but you want it to. So when you dream about it again for a second time you really get excited because you have somehow managed to get there again. Some things may have changed but for the most part its the same. Sometimes, and in this case, it got better. That was my dream on Tuesday night, the same but a little better then the one on Friday. So this morning when my alarm went off and I was really tired I did something I normally don't do. I reset my alarm for almost a half hour later. Yes, I will be rushed, Yes, I will regret it but I am so tired. Anyway, I drifted quickly off to sleep and once again the dream began, the same one from Friday and Tuesday. I didn't get very far because that darn alarm went off. So I get up, start the day and realize today is the day I make all those dreams come true. Today is a perfect day and by golly I am going to get this dream out of my head. I am going to make it happen and its going to be so good and I am so excited and I can't wait. I made cupcakes!! Yes my dream was about the bestest cupcakes ever, and there was a store filled with table after table after table of cupcakes. I got to pick the one I wanted and it was going to taste so good. Now for those of you who know me well know I am a cupcake-aholic and have been known to put away a few, especially during pregnancy. I love cake. I love it love it love it! I could eat it everyday. But now that I am trying to get back into shape, train for a 5k, and want to eat healthier I have not had any cake in months. This has finally taken its toll on me and I have been dreaming about it for the past week. Today I gave into my weakness, got Alex in on it and we made super yummy cupcakes and I ate ONE! The rest will go to my husbands work and will be shared with the family. They were good, chocolate with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles. Every tiny crumb was so delicious and the sweet frosting was so creamy, just thinking about it makes me want to have another, but I will resist that temptation. So hopefully tonight when I drift off to sleep I can dream about something else and it won't be how much fatter I got from eating that one cupcake!! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment