Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Worms in the Snake Pit


So Alex has been going to summer school for the past week and he seems to like it. I wish I had known more about the classes offered to kids in his grade level cause I would have signed him up for a full day of fun things. Next year that will happen. He is growing up so fast and I really miss him being that little boy who would say "wuv u murrr" when I would tell him I love you. He enjoys fishing with his dad, wrestling with his dad, baseball with his dad, and yet he continues to call him Kato. He did that with me for a bit but I just thought it was because the daycare kids called me by my first name. This morning we were getting ready for school just like normal. He was in the bathroom taking care of business when he yelled out "hey mom, someone left a worm in my snake pit!" The translation....someone didn't flush the toilet very well this morning. I had to laugh a little but drew the line when Jade went running to see it too. Oh I hope at least one of my girls is girly. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment