Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ella Beez




My little baby is growing up so fast. She is one and has four molars, no longer drinks from a bottle, and runs everywhere. Jade calls her Ella Beez and it has kinda stuck. She has finally moved from her bed in my room to her crib in her room. She sleeps great and eats great all on her own. Her one year check up went well too. Her head is shaping up like her sisters, nice and big in the 74% range, she measures up to 28 1/2 inches putting her in the 26% range, and her weight is at 20 whopping pounds putting her at 41%. She loves the sand box, playing outside, being allowed to climb the stairs, sitting on the couch like a big girl, and every once in a while I will have her eat breakfast in a booster seat up at the table with Alex and Jade. Last night we went to Pizza Hut and she cleaned house! I miss her when I am away from her and love it when she snuggles me. She blows kisses like no body's business and high fives like a champ. I thought I would really miss having her be that little baby but more and more I am becoming ok with it. It doesn't hurt as much and I am learning to appreciate the time I had with all my kids as babies. It could be that I am really enjoying the me time I am getting now and the fact that it is getting a little easier to go and do things without an infant. Whatever the case its wonderful just being able to be home and watch my kids grow and learn and be able to kiss and hug them whenever I want and tell them I love them every 5 minutes. I don't understand why a parent wouldn't want it but to each their own. Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment