Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shoe Shopping with Jade



Happy New Year to you!! I hope 2012 brings you much joy and happiness as well as good health and peace of mind.
So Jade and I went shoe shopping last Saturday. I was so excited to take my best shoe shopper with me. She really was excited too. We went to the biggest shoe store I know and she found the perfect pair for her. I tried to convince her to get the light up sparkly ones but she opted for the pink and purple glitz. She loves them so much she slept in them. I ended up shopping all over to find some new kicks for kickboxing. I guess I was just a little too picky but orange with turquoise or bright yellow with neon green isn't my idea of cute. It seems shoe colors are a changing. After a long day of shopping we went home to make tacos. Kato was going with his dad to a hockey game. The kids and I had a slumber party out in the living room but as soon as Kato got home I went up to my bed cause this old lady don't like the couch or the floor. It was new years eve and I couldn't even hang until midnight so at 11:58pm I was in bed and asleep. Happy New Year! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment