Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daughters are AWESOME



Daughters are amazing creatures.  Mine are anyway.  They seem to brighten my day when I am feeling down.  They are silly and frilly and don't really know how cute they are.  They are smart and sensitive and loving.  I admit when I was pregnant with Jade I was a little sad that she is a girl.  I wanted boys.  They seemed easier.  I felt like there would be no way I could love a little girl as much as I loved my boys, I was ever so wrong! I don't mean a little bit wrong I mean a whole lotta wrong!! I can't fathom and explain in words how much my beautiful daughters mean to me, how much I love them, and how proud I am that they are my daughters.  They will make mistakes, they will learn, they will grow up and leave but until then I am going to love them and cherish them and help them develop their own minds.  They are already so creative and smart and always in cahoots.  I am madly in love with all my babies and I love that half of them are girls! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment