Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Belt Test Purple Stripe

I had another belt test and this time it went much better.  I knew my forms and combinations and nailed it! I felt much better about this test than the last one.  The kids got picked up early and I was able to practice, stretch out, eat, and mentally prepare.  I was still nervous, I still fumbled a bit on a form but I feel like I earned this new belt.  I feel blessed that I am the age that I am and can still do these physically challenging things.  I am not that old but I believe it is very true that a body in motion will stay mobile but once you put it to rest, it stays there and is much harder to get it going again.  Stay active people, you are far more healthier than the skinny mini on the couch!! thanks for reading xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment