Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hawks 12 Panthers 7



Ladies Football Weekend (LFW) was in North Carolina this year.  Some of us got married, had babies, and was too busy to go so we had a smaller group this year.  Saturday night we went on a Party Pedaler and bar hopped for two hours.  Our top speed was 7 miles an hour, down hill even!  We had some super yummy BBQ and tasted some local brews at Macs Speed Shop.  On Sunday, Molly, Julie, and I headed to Bank Of America Stadium and watched the Seahawks beat the Panthers 12-7.  In the seven years of LFW we have never had a win so this year was our first victory! It was amazing.  After the game a Seattle Seahawks crew member walked up and handed me a game ball. I was so excited and since I was already excited about the win I started to cry! This is an official game ball that the Hawks played with People, its a big deal to me!!!  I love having time with the ladies and enjoying everything that we do. I miss them everyday! thanks for reading xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment