Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kinkos and the quirk

Kato and I went to Kinkos a few weeks back to get some copies. It was busy and everyone seemed to need help. There were about 3 people working and all were helping people. I knew what to do and started with my stuff. Kato helped by doing the cutting. While I was waiting for my printing to be done I saw an elderly lady wandering about looking for something. I asked her if she needed help finding something. She needed to pay for paper she used for printing her xmas letter on. I showed her where to stand in line to pay for it and stood there with her for a few minutes looking around to see if someone else was going to come to the register to ring people up. Since all the available employees were busy helping others I said its busy right now and she should just be patient and wait her turn. She was a little quirky and getting pissy. She was not having that. She said she is about ready to walk out the store. I said thats not a good idea and she should just wait in line like the others. Again I said its busy today and she just said something about it not being an excuse. I quickly said well I tried and walked away from that. A few minutes later as Kato and I watched her, she left the store without paying. WOW I thought...and old folks say us youngsters need to learn values, go figure!!! I bet Santa left coal in her stocking. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment