Monday, May 23, 2011

Dance Night 2011






Thursday night was Dance Night at Alex's school. They have been learning 5 different dances in gym class over the past year and they finally demonstrated their skills. We arrived at 5:30 which was set up for the kindergarten classes. Since it was so nice out they decided to set it up on the field outside. Our neighbor, Olivia, who is also a kindergartner was in the same line as Alex. Her mom, Ellen, and I figure they will probably get married one day. Alex isn't into girls yet so that thought is "ewwww gross" as he puts it. The gym teachers did a quick walk through of the steps and soon after the kids were getting down! They did a dance to Thriller, Chihuahua, I like to Move It Move It, and for some reason I can't remember the rest. Anyway, Alex could use dance lessons but he did participate so I can't really complain. Ellen took some still shots and I used the flip camera. We got some great footage of the event along with some bug bites from being on the grass. After the show we went out to dinner at Culver's and I made the big announcement to the family...I signed up to do an obstacle 5k in August. Since I was eating at Culver's I decided to start my training on Saturday. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment