Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ella eats cereal


We started Ella on cereal and she seems to be doing really well with it. She doesn't get to messy and she eats really well. I was hoping it would help eliminate her midnight snacks but so far it hasn't. I miss her sleeping through the night. Last night was really rough but it was mostly because her nose gets so stuffy, she has a hard time breathing. She starts choking so I have to suck it all out. Its not runny its crusty so I have to also use saline to soften it up. This is gross but its what has to happen when they don't know how to blow. Anyway, Jade loves being the big helper and last night decided it was her job to help feed Ella her cereal. She did a great job and Ella really liked it too. Too bad she doesn't do diapers, although I am sure she would but sometimes she likes to mess in messes and that is one mess I don't want to clean up. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment