Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jade and her elll ah ment
















When Michael was enjoying his victory at sectionals Jade was taking a well needed snooze in the bleachers. She was fussy that day and Daddy took her to the store where she picked out her new BFF, elephant. She pronounces it elll ah ment. Now everywhere she goes pink bunny, blanky, and elephant go with her. I think she is becoming obsessed with elephants. I have a box of animal hats that we like playing with and she picks out the elephants and has to have them both all to herself, except when daddy wants one then she will share with him. The other morning she woke up with the elephant hat, elephant, pink bunny and blanky all in bed with her. She seems to be pointing out the elephants more and more when she sees one. Its cute to hear her pronounce it and sometimes we ask her over and over to say it just to hear it ourselves. For her first Halloween she dressed up like an elephant and I remember when I was younger my mom dressed up as an elephant too. So with all this obsession with elephants I was surprised that yesterday while at the Disney store she didn't pick out something with Dumbo or Eeyore. She did however pick out a super cute Tinkerbell costume and crown. I think it goes nicely with her favorite Dora socks. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment