Monday, November 30, 2009

Wednesday to Turkey Day

Wednesday night we went to Jayne and Keith's for dinner with some cousins and Grandma Lamb. Jayne made two kinds of chili, a red and a white. The white was super good and the red was ok but once we put some hot sauce in it it was better. Katos cousins came over to our house to stay the night as they were also going to eat with us on Thanksgiving. So we get back to the house and they decide to watch a movie as Jade and I went to bed. I was tired and so was Jade. The movie was a bit loud but once I finally got their attention they turned it down. I made some cinnamon rolls for breakfast and we were off to the in laws. Jayne made everything herself. I offered to help but she was happy cooking it all with her mom. She made turkey, ham, corn, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, sauerkraut, homemade cranberry sauce, jello, salad, rolls, and pies. It was really good. She makes the best stuffing ever!!! We watched the Packers win and got so full. It was really great being with family. I called my parents house and said hello to everyone. Thursday night we came home and had to get ready to leave for Grantsburg. It was a Happy Thanksgiving! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment