Sunday, July 18, 2010

Friday...


TGIF and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! I got her a cake with a photo of her on it when she was 4 months old. Super cute and she looks like Jade, you judge. Anyway, we hit the pool and had some fun in the afternoon. My mom made homemade jam , brought it across country and I can't wait to enjoy some. She also picked up some super cute baby clothes. I am waking up too early with excitement over whats to come on Monday. I had to go to the hospital today to get my blood work done and to pre-register. I hope I have a nice room and I don't have to move while I am there. Sometimes they make you change rooms in the middle of your stay. Mom made fried chicken, rice, salad, and broccoli for dinner. It was really good. She also got a sno cone maker for Alex which we all have been enjoying. I made some iced coffees which turned out pretty good. Michael leaves on Sunday for wrestling camp. I am kinda sad he won't get to meet his new sister until Wednesday. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment