Thursday, July 29, 2010

School Registration


Today we registered Alex and Michael for school. I was worried about how Alex would do with the photos but surprisingly he did great. I think his kindergarten photos are going to be so cute. Its amazing how many checks you have to write just to get your kids into school. I must have wrote 5 checks today and most are payable to the same place. Even the kids photos are from different companies and I had to write two checks for that. Its an exciting time though and I can't wait to see how Alex responds to kindergarten. It sounds like Grandma Jayne will take him shopping for school supplies and I will take him shopping for school clothes and shoes. Kindergarten is a big deal so I hope he doesn't feel overwhelmed or nervous. Two in school, two in diapers, one awesome adventure~ thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment