Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2nd Place is AWESOME!!!

Great season for me when it comes to fantasy football. Last year my team "The ExtermiKATERS" took 9th place, we only have 10 players. This year I had at least a 5 game winning streak, was 9-4 going into the playoffs and took 2nd place. We had some issues this year that made it difficult for some to enjoy the game but it is what it is and everyone is allowed to be entitled to their opinion. The final game was hard for me especially because I was up in Green Bay and didn't have the time I usually have to adjust my roster and pick players who would give me a better chance of winning but the Packer game was more worth it. I tried to get some done before leaving on Christmas Eve but some players are game day decisions. I was happy knowing I made it that far, and even happier knowing I was going to win something. So thank you to the "Chick's Rule" league, its been fun! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment