Sunday, July 12, 2009

MICHAELS HOME!!!




It is so wonderful to have Michael home again. I missed him alot. He said he had a great time visiting everyone and enjoyed fishing and driving. The great news is that his flight was early!! A new leaf has been turned for him and his traveling luck. He got a little bigger while gone so now he is worried about wrestling and trying to watch what he eats. That is the one thing I hate about wrestling the pressure to gain the pressure to lose, its crap. He loves the sport and I want to support him its just heartbreaking for a parent to watch their kid go through that much pressure. Well today we are going to Noahs Ark. Its a huge waterpark in the Wisconsin Dells area. Alex is one inch shy from being able to ride on most rides so we will have Michael and Mikey hang out with him so Kato and I can go on the bigger rides. Jade is spending her first day away from me and is hanging out with grandma Jayne. I hope she will be good as she didn't sleep well and is struggling with a cold. She was up last night from 2 until after 3 and then woke up and cried for a few minutes at a time throughout the rest of the night. The hardest for me is the first time I am away from my kids for a long time. It gets easier but it tugs at my heart. I don't want to miss anything. They are only this age for such a short time and then you never get it back. I love all my kids so much and don't want to miss anything. Tomorrow we head up North for what will be a bittersweet time at the cottage. I guess there are for sale signs up and a realtor will be stopping in while we are there. It sucks. We broke the news to Michael yesterday and he was really shocked. I am still holding out for the lottery. Well off we go to Noahs Ark, who knows maybe Noah will be there and he could put in a good word to the big guy for us. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment