Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday July 9




So both young kids now have a nasty cough and I am hoping they get better and not worse. We are going on vacation next week and I really want them both to feel good. I hope when Michael comes home he won't be sick too. We are going to pick him up in Milwaukee on Saturday and if you have read prior posts you know what that could mean. Thankfully the weather is supposed to be nice. At least here it is. He is then going to leave the following week for a couple of days to wrestling camp. We are excited to get up to the cottage as it may be the last time. The cottage could sell quick cause if you ask me its in good condition and has a really fantastic lot that gives you a perfect view of the lake and in my opinion has the best fishing spots really close by. Its Katos favorite place in the world and since he was in the Navy he has been to alot of places. July has the best fishing up there too. The Northerns are big and we hope to get some big bass and maybe a muskie. With Jade so little she won't be able to go out on the boat so when she is napping I can go out and hopefully get something photo worthy. As it stands I am the only Katers who has caught a walleye up there. It trumps any northern Kato has caught but he still tries. Alex has been practicing casting into our blow up pool in the backyard. He is getting good but I have a feeling he will be just like his big brother. Every few minutes we would hear Michael say "uh Kato could you help me please" and that means another 10 minutes of getting the snags out or untangling the fishing line. One time we went fishing and I hooked Kato in the head with a hook and because it was a Friday and we had a good movie to watch Kato didn't want to go to the hospital to get it removed so he slept with it in his head until the following day. I felt really bad but it just goes to show I really did catch the "big one" and now he is the best catch I ever caught. Fun times! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment