Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Daycare at the pool











Tuesdays are always more busy for me because I have one more kid and usually its more like a Monday but today was very different. The morning started off a little rocky but it got smoothed out. We played outside alot which helped but at nap time only two kids plus the babies were sleeping. Oh well I figured it would be rough but it wasn't. We got to the pool early and the kids had a great time swimming. We played games in the pool where the kids had to face me and I threw out some toys for them to find. It was fun. Kale swam and Lyric played with new kids too. We had a great time and when it was time to get out no one complained or whined or didn't listen. They all had some grapes and water and we packed it up and came back to my house. After a quick change we played outside some more. I think they will all sleep well tonight! It was a great day and I am in a good mood, how nice it is!! Its days like this that make all the bad ones seem like they never happen. Thanks kids for a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for reading. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment