Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shopping, Fixing, More Shopping


Yesterday I went shopping for a dress. I thought it would be easy and fast. It wasn't...I decided to go up to an outlet mall with the boys and Jade. I ended up going to every store trying to find something that would work for me and I was not successful. I did however manage to get somethings for Michael and I did find myself a tshirt. After that mall we went to eat. I didn't expect things to take so long and I didn't bring any food for Jade so I broke off pieces of my soft taco shell and she had that. We quick stopped at Farm and Fleet for Michael. Alex got a belt, Kato got some shorts, Michael got a hanky, I got a shirt and Jade got fussy. So we came home, fed Jade and we headed off to the regular mall. After 7 stores I found two dresses on clearance and bought them both. I found a scarf that will work as a shall type thing and bought that. We hit the grocery store and hurried home for the Packer game. I needed shoes for the dresses and atheletic shoes. This morning while Kato was trying to figure out why one eye on my stove doesn't work, Jade and I went shopping for shoes. I found two pair on sale. I needed some womanly foundations too but after trying on about 15 types I called it quits and will try again later. Thats the worst...foundation shopping. I hated it and wished all my other stuff still fit but they are all too small. Anyway, I got a call from Kato saying its going to cost $100 to fix the stove...CRAP!! I hate that too. I will have to order it on line. I am very thankful my husband fixes things and fixes things right cause it would really suck to have to pay people to do the things my husband can do. I am very lucky!!! Back at home now and we are planning on raiding Alexs room and getting some of the toys outta here!! He keeps bringing up toys from the basement and doesn't take anything down so his room is full of toys toys toys. In fact there are about 4 naked GI Joe dolls a couple of swords and pirates at my feet now. So off to it. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment