Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crystal and Brian's Wedding




We went to Crystal and Brians wedding yesterday and it was beautiful. Crystal is such a wonderful person all around. She is gorgeous, smart, wonderful with kids, loving, caring and everything you could possibly imagine a good person would be. Brian and her had been dating since they were practically in diapers. They planned their wedding in about 4 months and even though at times it was overwhelming everything went off perfectly and I hope that she was happy with everything. They were married outside in a park near a lake and they had their reception at a different park. They had this great idea of creating a painting of their hands during the ceremony using white and black paint. It will be something they can cherish forever and I loved the idea! They walked down the isle to the same song that Kato and I walked down the isle to and it brought back so many wonderful memories of my wedding. They created a house blend coffee sampler most likely from Starbucks as their wedding favor. It is super yummy as we are enjoying it this morning. Both her parents walked her down the isle and gave her away. She is so loved by everyone and deserves only the best! She looked so amazing and I was lucky to be able to have a moment alone with her before she walked down the isle. I could tell she was a little nervous and I gave her chap stick and wished I could have done more but I felt very lucky for having those few minutes. I wish her and her new husband all the best!! WE LOVE YOU CRYSTAL!! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment