Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chloe is here!!!

On Wednesday we welcomed our newest family member, Chloe Lorraine. She is my new niece born to her wonderful parents Nicholas and Courtney. She has an older sister Bailee. She weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long. I wish I could have been there to meet her. That is the hardest part about living so far away from family. I miss out on alot of family stuff and don't get to see family as much. I would love to be able to have my nieces come over for the night or babysit them or just be able to watch them grow up. I wanted to be the favorite auntie who spoils them. Plus I want my kids to know their aunts and uncles. Too bad we can't cut out Idaho, Montana, North Dakota and Minnesota so that Washington and Wisconsin could be neighbors.

Its Sunday again and that means more football. I hope to win this week as I got my butt spanked last week in Fantasy Football. I didn't even score 1/2 the points my opponent did. It would be nice to get 100 points. We will see how it goes. thanks for reading xoxo

ps i tried to upload a pic but its not working i will try later

No comments:

Post a Comment