Sunday, October 25, 2009

Girls weekend

It was a great weekend even though it was only Jade and I. The boys went to the cottage to help get it ready for winter so Jade and I had a girls weekend. Friday night we played and watched tv and went to bed. I get a little nervous being alone here which is silly but when you are used to having your husband here you feel safer. Anyway we woke up Saturday morning and had breakfast and Jade had a little bath. We got ready for the day and headed over to Jaynes house to visit the Aunts and an Uncle who were visiting while Keith was up at the cottage. They were busy make soups and painting. After our visit we went to Madison to find Jade some shoes and run a few errands. We were not successful in finding some shoes for her and I was ready to give up. I didn't go to the mall because I didn't take the stroller and carrying Jade is not something I wanted to do. We went home and had lunch and I decided to try the outlet mall. So after a bit we headed out again. I was thinking that the outlet mall would be the perfect place to find her some shoes but decided to stop at the shoe box in Baraboo. I am glad I did cause I found her the perfect pair of pink and white nikes. They are super cute and they match mine. So after the shoe box we stopped to get some groceries. After that I picked up 4 chick flicks and we went home. I managed to watch all the movies last night which is impressive considering it takes Kato and I 4 hours to watch a 1 1/2 hour movie. I put Jade to bed at 9:30 cause she didn't have her usual long nap and she was tired from all the shopping. After the movies I went to sleep and woke up excited to have my boys home. I missed them but it was nice having some girl time. Its going to be a busy week with Halloween and trick or treating along with extra kids on Thursday and Friday since there is no school. Its now time to get ready for football. Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment