Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gator got 3rd place!!







Saturday I spent the day running back and forth from the house to the high school, to food places, to grocery stores. Michael had a wrestling tournament which involved 14 different schools. It all got started early Saturday morning with weigh ins. The matches got underway at 10:30. Since Michael was wrestling at 189 and they started off at 103 it took awhile to get to him. He pinned his first guy in about 50 seconds. I was really proud of him. His next match he got pinned but I was still really proud of him cause the guy was super ripped and a senior. Michael is only a sophomore. He ended up winning the rest of his matches and tied for 3rd place. His best friend Mikey got 1st in his weight class which I think was either 119 or 125. I got to see Mikey wrestle and that kid is a little spit fire. I got the boys some culvers afterwards and came home to a quiet house. I am really proud of Michael and it is so impressive watching him get fired up and trying so hard and winning and even losing. He is a good sport and works hard. His next match is at home with Mt. Horeb. He will be wrestling at 215. Those guys are HUGE. Wish him luck. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment