Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SP vs Reedsburg Wrestling

We went to Michaels wrestling match last night which for me lasted all of 25 minutes and I didn't even get to see his match. Well I watched it on tv but I hated not being there to cheer him on. Alex was acting up and Jade was on a walk with Grandma just after she started screaming over a Gatorade bottle. So after their breakdowns I had had it and took them both home. Alex went straight to bed and Jade soon followed. It was another reminder why we should NOT bring Alex and Jade to those types of events. I am really proud of Michael and want to support him more and be there for him and I hate that I can't be there. He needs me too and for just one night just a couple of hours it would be nice to have him all to myself without the distractions of other peoples needs. He deserves that. I am so sorry Michael for not being there. He had a great match although he did not win he worked so hard and had a great couple of moves. He wrestled the guy for over 5 minutes and avoided an earlier pin by getting out of the hold. It was intense and he showed alot of skill and growth that comes from hard work and practice. I am very proud of you Michael, you did good!!! Next week is Parents Night against Waunakee and I will be there for sure! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment