Sunday, April 11, 2010

4/11/2010 not much to tell

Thursday I was not feeling well, fever, sore throat, sinus pressure and today (Sunday) I still feel icky!! Its hard enough being sick but being pregnant and sick sucks even more. I am glad we didn't have major plans this weekend cause I haven't been motivated enough to do anything. We did get the shelves up in Jades room yesterday and I was able to go through her clothes. Today Kato is working on the shelves in our room. It's nice having the floor space now. Last night we watched the movie Brothers. It was sad cause I am sure many people who come back from any military war, experience an emotional roller coaster.

Friday, Alex had his kindergarten walk through at school. I tried to get something out of him about it but all he said was he drew a picture and they read books. I can't tell if he is going to transition easily or if it will be difficult for him. I am a little sad about him leaving me for the day but I know it comes with raising kids. I hope he misses me a little bit cause I know I will miss him like crazy.

Tomorrow is back to work and I hope its nice enough for the kids to play outside. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment