Monday, May 31, 2010

Alex PreSchool Graduation









Friday night my little nugget graduated preschool. He had been going to the Jesus Loves Me Preschool since he was three years old. His teacher, Mrs. Pearson, had taught some of my other daycare kids and over the years I have gotten to know her and really appreciated her teaching style. She is so good with the children. I felt comfortable having Alex go there one because of her and two because it was so close to the house. So Friday the kids put on skits, played the bells, and sang a song for us parents. It was wonderful. Alex was the dog in the Little Red Hen, a story I have read to him thousands of times. Alex got a certificate and a balloon. I teared up only a little but felt so proud. I miss him being little but love watching him grow. He starts Kindergarten in September, it will be bittersweet. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment