Monday, May 31, 2010

Saturday and stuff




It was another hot weekend!! We got invited to Jayne and Keith's for a Saturday lunch because Katos aunt and uncle were there. We visited for a bit and came home. While we were gone we had Michael doing some chores to earn some money for the tractor pull Saturday night. He sat up the pool for the kids, swept the side of the house, mowed the lawn, cleaned up his room, and did some little things. Anyway, Alex was in the pool within minutes, Jade took a nap, I went to get a air conditioner for the bedroom, and Kato did something. Our room is 90 when the rest of the house is 78...TOO HOT AT NIGHT!! Since its a three day weekend we had plenty of time to get stuff done. The baby is coming in 7 weeks so we need to get going. My feet swell so bad and they hurt alot. I am so tired all the time it feels like I don't have any energy and I know its a drag for the kids. I feel bad but know its only temporary. If I had to guess what this baby is I would have said its a boy, based on my symptoms. I have to figure out how I am going to get it done with what little time I have left. I just have to go a little slower and take more breaks with my feet up. I hope I can handle all the daycare kids for the short amount of time they will be here. Who knows maybe they will pump up my energy level and give me an extra boost!!

Last night we got a kick out of Jades saggy diaper. Her little butt crack was hanging out and everything. It was pretty funny.

thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment