Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend

Saturday I spent half the day at the clinic getting my 2nd diabetes test done. Let's hope I passed. My arms were sore but I still had to get groceries. We weren't sure what the plan was for mothers day yet but by 5pm, I figured we would spend a quiet day at home. At 5:30 that changed. I had to rush out to the store again and get stuff for brunch. Sunday morning came and I wished I could have slept in a bit. I baked a ham, made salad, pasta salad, brats, sauerkraut, fruit platter, scrambled eggs, potatoes, waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, cheese and sausage platter, cinnamon rolls, and coffee. Jayne and Keith came over and we dug in! It was pretty good and the best part was I didn't have to clean it up, my husband did all the cleaning! It was so nice of him. The kids gave me a card that played music and Alex drew me a picture of him with his large brain. It was super cute. We went outside and went for a walk then we watched the Lovely Bones...sad but good. All in all it was a good mothers day.

As of today I only have 10 weeks of pregnancy left. Its going fast, maybe too fast. Kato made a comment that it was the last 10 weeks of pregnancy for the rest of my life. He also questioned if I was ready for that. At this point I am pretty darn sure. Heartburn is setting in, uncomfortable sleep, big fat ass and belly, OH YES I AM SURE! Kinda wish I would have had one more boy to secure the Katers namesake but I think it will be fine. Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment