Sunday, February 21, 2010

birthday weekend

So Friday was my birthday and my kids and husband got me a card and a new packer sweatshirt that I love!! It won't fit right until next season but its nice. I got some flowers from the Schneiders and they brought breakfast which was super yummy! I only had 2 kids so it was a light day. Ms. Ellen and Ms. Olivia stopped by with a piece of homemade chocolate cake and a scoop of homemade ice cream topped off with a birthday candle. It was super yummy!! We went out to dinner and got some movies. It was a good day. Saturday I spent the first part of the day baking for the wrestling fund raiser and the second part of the day I watched movies, went shopping in town with my nugget and cooked dinner. Michael had a wrestling tournament in Deforest and unfortunately his season has come to an end. He did well. I am very proud of him. Sunday, I made breakfast for everyone and 2 of Michaels friends. We had waffles, ham, eggs, juice and coffee. After that Kato went to volunteer at the youth tournament from 9-11. He worked the concession stand taking money. I took his place at 11 and it was super busy, we had the lunch break in that time so we were slammed. My relief didn't show up so I stayed until 1:45 then two girls came up and asked if they could help. I was happy to let them. I have a headache and so I am hoping two tylenols will help. It was a good weekend and sometimes doing not so much feels like too much. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment