Thursday, February 18, 2010

more things i love











So here is another thing I love but not like I love my family. Beef Jerky!! Not just any kind of Beef Jerky but Wild Bills beef jerky. It is so good. I don't like to think I am a very picky eater but I am picky about my beef jerky!! I don't like most other kinds of beef jerky and I don't like teriyaki flavor. I like regular or peppered. When ever we go on a road trip I always try for the wild bills beef jerky first. If its not available I stick with sour cherries, some chips or corn nuts, a flavored water, and sometimes I get gummy worms but only if they have red with green or red with white. The red with green are my favorite. I also really love jelly beans but only if they are jelly belly in pear or pina colada. Oh I also really love Nalley's Chili. They don't sell it out here so when ever my family comes to visit I always ask that they bring some and I ration it out like we are living in a bomb shelter. I make it last for awhile cause when its gone is when I really want it. I miss having things out here that are available in Washington like Taco Time and Jack In the Box. I could really go for some soft tacos from Taco Time and some of their tater tots with their salsa stuff. Oh boy is it good!!! Jack in the box used to have these chimichangas that were super yummy. When the ecoli thing busted out it sucked cause I really liked going to Jack but once it was over I hit that place up often. When Kato was deployed I ate there alot along with Taco Time, Taco del mar, Taco Bell, and Wendys. I have no idea how I lost 25 pounds when he was gone with that kind of eating. Anyway, those are some more things I love. Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment