Sunday, March 21, 2010

Girls day shopping

It was awesome being outside all week. The kids behaved better and somewhat slept better. Jade woke up a couple times through out the week and Kato went in and snuggled with her. Friday night it snowed and man was Alex upset. He didn't appreciate the snow on the grass. Anyway, Jade and I went shopping all day on Saturday just after I took Michael for a cell phone upgrade. It was fun having a girls day and I noticed I was watching mothers and daughters and was getting more nervous about having two girls. I like having one right now but two oh good Lord help me. I love the idea of having girls shopping day or beauty parlor day or sports day or a mini vacation with the girls. I am worried about the teenage years but hope things will be better for them then they were for me. I know I could have had it worse but it could have been way better. I will have to call upon my Grandma (who also had two girls) for some serious advice. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment