Monday, June 28, 2010

Honey Do List COMPLETE

Its not everyday that I ask my wonderful husband to do something around here....ok yes I do. He has a "honey do" list but some of it he adds himself. This weekend I worked him to the bone! He had a bunch of projects to do and surprisingly he finished it. The breezeway project has been completed, at least until we get new flooring. He painted, installed, and touched up a ceiling fan for outside on our front porch. It helps keep the bugs out and its wonderful to sit on the swing or enjoy dinner with a cool breeze. He also painted the ceiling out there so its a nice bright white with no paint chips. Then he sprayed with bug spray and cleaned up with the shop vac. It will be so nice to enjoy the porch without all the spiders and dead bugs from the spiders messing up the place. He also fixed my broken cupboard door in the kitchen, hung new hooks down in Michaels room, so we can get his bow and arrows off the floor, helped organize Alex's toys again, sprayed the outside of the garage where I saw some wasps building a nest, and changed the oil in the car. He did all the laundry, cleaned the kitchen when I got done cooking, bathed the daughter (who was really a mess), cleaned up an accident on the couch when someone fell asleep (not me, one of the kids), dusted the tv area, and went shopping with me to look for some table chairs, grocery items, and paint supplies. After all that he then vacuumed the living room before going to bed and played a little indoor football with Alex. HOLLY SMOKES is he good or is he GOOD!!! Could he be nesting? No, he is the best and I am so thankful that my husband does these types of things for us cause there are alot of husbands out there who put themselves first and don't do things like this for their families. I don't know what I would do without him. Thank you so much Husband, I love you very much!!! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment