Monday, August 16, 2010

Good bye to the 10 year Filas


Sunday we headed up to an outlet mall to get Alex some shoes. He found a pair of Nike's that he really likes and were reasonably priced. We also stopped to get some items for the boat trailer. Kato needed some shoes also so we went to two places for him. After 530 minutes or so he finally found a pair and tried selling me on the pair saying he was going to replace the ones he had on because they had rips and tears in the sides and his feet get hot and sweaty. He didn't have to sell me on shoes I know how he is. He picked a pair that were white and black which shocked me cause I am used to him picking darker colors like all navy blue or brown. I was so surprised that I could hardly contain it and made comments to the clerk. She was laughing at the situation when I said Kato hadn't bought white shoes since we were first together which just so happened to be the ones he had on, Fila's. The lady commented again "yeah I figured since I haven't seen Fila's in FOREVER!" I told Kato what she had said and he laughed. As we were waiting in the drive thru at Dairy Queen for our mini blizzards, Kato reached down and grabbed hold of his ripped Fila's and gave a good pull ripping them open and exposing his entire foot. Then he asked if we were going to stop anywhere else. I had a good laugh when he asked me if I wanted him to save the little silver metal Fila sign attached to the shoes so he could make me a pair of earrings. I said no thank you. Afterwards we got some fried chicken as Alex requested it since he is going in for some oral surgery on Monday. We watched Date Night and called it a night as 4am comes really quick. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment