Thursday, June 11, 2009

April 5 2009


Today was a great day. We got a little bit of snow but it wasn't bad. I made Michael some curtains to match his new headboard that Kato and I made for him and Kato did a bunch of laundry. Jade and Alex played and took naps. We got some groceries and enjoyed tacos for dinner. I am still getting used to the glasses and mostly forget to put them on before I start reading. Its sunday night so that means we are now only hours away from a work week. It will be busy for Kato as they need to finish up with a project up North and Chief is going to come stay with us for a few days on Wednesday. Michael has wrestling tomorrow and he also starts drivers ed! I am not ready for that. Jade is rolling over and growing out of her 0-3 month clothes. Alex only wears Batman pjs or Batman pants and no shirt. Kids what can you do but love em?? Have a great week everyone! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment