Thursday, June 11, 2009

Feb 28th 2009


UGH!! I woke up feeling really bad today. My throat nose and chest are in for a nasty cold. Mommy told me to go get Zicam so I did. I want to feel better by Thursday cause I fly out Friday morning. Yesterday I took the generic form of airborn all day hoping it would help and who knows maybe if I hadn't taken it I would feel worse today. So now we are vegging out watching movies and staying home.
I am kinda wishing it was warmer and more into spring or summer. I would like to open all the windows and get some fresh air. Its nice living here cause we do get to experience all four seasons but doesn't it seem, no matter where you live, that winter is sooooooooooo much longer than any other season? Well hopefully it will warm up soon and we can get outside more.
xoxo thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment