Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Saturday June 13


It was a busy day. We got up and got ready to go right away. We went to Rylee's 5th birthday party first and I helped cut the cheese, four pounds of it!! Rylee opened her gift from us and she seemed to like it. We couldn't stay long and so we left in the noon hour. We headed up to the Dells to meet some friends and go on a Duck ride. After the Ducks we went for a walk up the strip and stopped at Culvers for a quick snack before going to Ripleys Believe It or Not. After Ripleys we headed to Tommy Bartlett show. Everything was fun and wonderful until it was time to eat. Kato wanted an all you can eat buffet and the first place we went to was just an all you can eat. So we went to another place that had a huge blue sign saying COLOSSAL BUFFET. Kato went in to check it out cause the parking lot wasn't very busy and I wasn't sure if it would be good. He thought it was perfect so we went in. At first glance it was good but after I was sitting there holding Jade for a bit looking around I got worried but kept it to myself. I figured it will be ok. I started with a salad. Then moved to the hot plate section followed by a slice of chocolate cake with some help from Alex. After dinner we had one more stop to make at Walmart so while I was in Walmart, Alex and Kato went to Menards. We got home after 9pm settled down and watched Lakeview Terrace. All was great until the next morning....thanks for reading xoxo

1 comment: