Thursday, June 11, 2009

Saturday April 11


It was a bittersweet day for me. I went through all of Jade's clothes and packed up the 0-3 months stuff and replaced it with 3-6 month clothes. Even though she can still fit into some of it I figure its just better to keep it all together. It was kind of sad because it feels like she is getting bigger way to fast and even though I am with her everyday I feel like I am missing it. I know I am busy with other kids and household chores and just life itself but I make time to play with her and hold her. Maybe its because she could be my last one. Anyway, we had a great day getting things done around the house. We watched Step Brothers, which was funny but had alot of bad words and then we watched Get Smart. This picture is of Jade she is wearing my Grandpa's slip from when he was a baby. She likes to flip up her dresses. I hope thats not an indication of whats to come. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment