Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wed June 17




What a great Wednesday!! The kids were good and we all got to play outside despite the weather guys calling for rain. Jade had her first moments touching and exploring the grass. I got a couple of cute pics as you can see!! Kato worked late so the boys and I had dinner together and then we went to Ace and picked up a thingy to hold up the peas in our garden cause they are getting really tall. The garden is growing and we hope to have some veggies soon. Not everything is doing well but I was expecting something like this to happen. It looks like we have carrots, peas, cucumber, some peppers, and something else that I can't remember what was planted there so I guess that will be a surprise!! After some gardening I decided to trim our big bushes in the front of our house cause they are super fluffy. They also have prickers on them and I was worried someone would walk along the sidewalk (like the mailman) and brush up against them and get hurt. I don't really like the bushes because of the prickers but they do look nice. Well thanks for reading XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment